Tuesday 27 January 2015

worksheet for class vi (sa2)

WORKSHEET ON TENSES
CLASS VI
Q 1. Change the following as directed :
i)                    I enjoy pop music. ( Present continuous Tense )
ii)                   I find the serials rather stupid. (Simple  Past  Tense )
iii)                 I go to gym for my daily work-out . ( Present continuous Tense )
iv)                 I watch lots of serials. ( Present Perfect Tense )
v)                  I was eating only home-cooked food . (Simple  Present  Tense )
vi)                 We took our dinner at 9 p. m . ( Simple Future Tense )
vii)               The Principal  talked to the teacher –in-charge. ( Past Continuous Tense )
viii)              I  see a man outside. ( Past perfect Tense )
ix)                 He got drenched in rain . (Present continuous Tense )

x)                  Many naughty children put the butterflies in a bottle . ( Past Perfect Tense ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment