Tuesday 27 January 2015

worksheet for class vii (sa2)

WORKSHEET ON GRAMMAR
CLASS VII

Q 1. Identify the Independent and the Subordinate clause from the following sentences:
i)             A man who is sincere and hardworking needs no recommendation .
ii)            Rohit has informed me that our team has won the tournament .
iii)           I forgot what you had told me.
iv)           He came to tell me that the school was closed.
v)            The news that a plane had crashed came as a shock to me .
vi)           They who work the hardest are the most successful .
vii)         The man, who robbed a bank , has been sent to prison.
 Q 2. Change the following from active to passive voice:
i)             I write novels.
ii)            He does not tease her .
iii)           John collects money.
iv)           Anna opened the door .
v)            I will ask a question.
vi)           He can cut out the picture.
vii)          We donot clean our room.
viii)         William will not repair the car.
ix)           We have done our homework.

x)            Who broke this Chair .

No comments:

Post a Comment